Buy Makeup Geek products!

Wednesday 10 January 2018

ONE FULL YEAR!

Hurray! Yes we did it to one year and more to come!
My little princess is one year! Can't believe this just happened. Last night I had all the memories of that day coming to me.. How I spent the night before my surgery thinking.. turning from one side to another trying hopelessly to sleep.. Listening to Quran to soothe myself.. none of that worked. I had a long sleepless night all by myself in the hospital thinking about the big event to come the very next morning..
Here I am.. One year later.. All of that is just a memory now.. My little girl is one year old.. her personality is shining like a star.. A very strong one.. Her father says she resembles me on that :) She has just 2 teeth.. a curly short hair..
She doesn't sleep well until now, I am still hoping for her sleep  pattern to improve. She screams loudly! Yes that little munchkin screams and talks all the time! She loves playing with her brother and I love watching that bond getting stronger..
 I am so blessed and for that I am very thankful.. It's been a rough sleepless year but it did add a new dimension to my life.. Thank you Allah for blessing me with all of this and more..

To next time :)

No comments: