Buy Makeup Geek products!

Friday 10 November 2017

And we are TEN!!

Oh wow! Can you even imagine how ten months go by? Try that with a baby! Days feel like a roller coaster. That's how fast they go by!
She crawls fast now.. She's been crawling for a while. Unfamiliar way to crawl, never saw a baby crawls the way she does but that's how she does it and she's pretty darn good on it!
She stands up by grabbing things.. People, furniture, anything that can help her really. And she walks while holding up to things! Pretty impressive mashallah! No teeth yet though, I'm not in Harry for that.
This month started off with a sickness. A bad one actually. She had a severe fever out of no where, diagnosed with a severe Throat infection that forced us to start antibiotic for her, just then red pimples started to pop around her body! My mom thought it's chickenpox but to me it looked different. Another visit to the doctor and a weirded illness was diagnosed. Never heard of the mouth,hand and foot virus!
Poor girl she was not her self during this period, tired, clingy and cranky. She was not able to feed so she will such some milk and then screen her head off! Poor baby.. It's been five days now and things are hopefully getting better.
I hope by the end of this her sleeping time gets better. Those sleepless nights are sucking my energy off. What makes it up for me is seeing this gorgeous little girl growing I front of my eyes. I'm so blessed to have her and her brother.
It's not an easy job to be a mother but it does change you a lot to be one, 

Have a blessed Friday till next time!  

No comments: