Buy Makeup Geek products!

Monday 11 June 2018

17 Months old!!

WOW!!
We finally got 2 more teeth so that makes it a total of 4! Man that took a very loooong time to reach! I can see she is is biting on everything she can get into her mouth these days so expecting some more to erupt soon..
She is slightly a better sleeper now.. wakes every couple of hours or so, unlike the every hour pattern she had previously..
She loves to play the 'catch me' game every time she grabs something she is not supposed to grab she giggles and run away when she sees me coming to her..
She sings, dances and chats in her own words, she does have a good vocabulary though, as she can say a sentence of two words, two words that we can understand.
She can put on her shoe, after taking it out off course :)
What else can I think of? hmmm not much really.. I love her to the moon and back and can't think of my life without her.. She is my little sunshine.. The way she smiles when she sees me coming home after work, running toward me and hugging me.. Can't trade that for the world..
Till next time.. Ciao!

No comments: