Buy Makeup Geek products!

Wednesday 11 July 2018

1.5 aka 18 months!

My little girl is one and a half years old.. There is a weird satisfying feeling in my heart.. Like a cold breeze that refreshes you in an autumn day.. Pure love if I must name it.. Everytime I looked at her yesterday - the day she turned 18 months -  This feeling surrounds my heart and draws a big fat smile on my face.. Couldn't stop cuddling her and kissing her while she smiles back at me.. I am one happy mama! Thanks God for that.. Alhamdulillah..
as far as her development goes we now have one half way erupted teeth and another one just peeking through her gum, total of four lower teeth and two upper teeth.. I can see there are more coming in her lower gum as well..
cognitive wise; I think she is doing well.. Talking, singing and dancing while she plays around with her brother.. Love seeing them playing with each other, it's just so sweet!
we have a new 18 months vaccine appointment in the coming few days.. It always makes me feel bad that I am hurting her instead of protecting her from pain but try to remind myself it's for her sake not get worse pain with all these nasty diseases the vaccine helps you avoid..

Till next time.. With love..

No comments: