Buy Makeup Geek products!

Thursday 10 January 2019

She is TWO!

My little munchkin is two today.. Two years ago I was in the operating room having c-section and meeting my angel for the first time ever.. She then stole my heart.. Her charming personality keeps shining everyday.. Smart, social, funny and a true passionate leader.. As depressed I was to undergo a surgery to have her as appreciative I am to have this little person in my life.. Can't imagine how my life would have been without her..
She loves her brother so much.. It makes me so content watching them both playing together.

As far as her progress, her four molars has erupted, canines still didn't show up although her gum are swollen and red.
I didn't completely wean her from my milk but I have been reducing it for a while now. She is so attached to it that it breaks my heart to turn her down when she asks for it throughout the day.

She is no longer a baby.. She is a little girl.. May Allah protect her and bless her with happiness.. Love her and her brother with every atom in my body..

so long guys!
Till next time.
xoxo

No comments: