Buy Makeup Geek products!

Tuesday 23 July 2019

A blighted ovum

It's been awhile since my last post. Many things has changed in my life. Perhaps I would talk about them next time as if in this post I have something else to say...
last month I found that I was pregnant. Was not happy about it at all.. I did not plan it and was so upset even when I had to share the news to close family members.. I had so many concerns about how I will deal with three kids, and I had no clue.
I took the pregnancy test because of all the pain in my lower abdomen that lasted for few days. It scared me so much that I was terrified of the results confirming my doubts. I was right.. The test results came out positive..
As upset as I was I decided that this time I won't go for prenatal appointments.  Despite that, I still had to see a gynecologist for some issues, ended up doing an ultrasound at six weeks. Only the baby sac was visible at this stage and everything else was fine..
days after this appointment I started spotting.. I knew it's a common thing that shouldn't bother me, I thought it would be just couple drops and it will eventually stop.
This wasn't my case, it did last over ten days and the intensity just got worse along with bothersome cramping that won't let me sleep..
I had to give up and go to see a doctor.. I went to the emergency in BDF hospital. The doctor didn't even bother to do an ultrasound scan. she transferred me to the gynecologist next day. As she handed me the discharge papers I realized she filled them with all kind of shit! false information that she didn't bother herself asking me about! I went to see a gynecologist myself and didn't wait till next day.. She sent me to do an ultrasound scan right away.. The doctor showed me the baby sac and asked me if I could see anything inside it, I said no I can't,  can you? I was waiting for her to point on the screen and say here is this and that, but No! she said neither do I. for a second I tried to understand what that means and then I asked her. she said your doctor will tell you. my heart sank in my tummy. They explained to me that this is a case of A blighted ovum or anembryonic pregnancy. There is no baby, there never was.. She said it might change over the next two weeks we just need to wait.
I really don't know how I should feel.. I am still shocked. 
I feel that my body failed me.. Despite the fact that I didn't want this pregnancy to happen but for that time I was feeling so pregnant and in the next second it's not an abortion its just a big lie...
I'm so hurt.. I don't even know how to describe how I feel.. I just needed to write that down and get it off my chest.. 
period......

No comments: