Buy Makeup Geek products!

Tuesday 2 March 2021

Covid life

 It's been a very long time since I decided to write anything at all in this area. Lots of things happened. The entire world is going through a pandemic which I never thought of, not in my wildest dreams, to experience something like this in my life. The life as-we-know-it has completely disappeared,  New norms has replaced what I experienced since I was born. My 4-year old girl knows words that I knew only as an adult.. Sanitizer, Corona Virus, Sanitize your hands, Wear your mask. Mosques has suffered from lock-downs on and off for over a year. Ramdhan has came and went by without family gathering or Traweeh prayers. Many people has shown their true face and many relations ended because of that. Social compliments has gone with no signs of coming back. Online learning has replaced physical schools. It's been ages since I hugged my mother or anyone else besides my kids.  lots of thoughts in my mind right now but I have to go to help my son out in his homework. Hopefully the next time I come by things go back to normal again.. Definitely not the old normal as I believe it will never be that way again, but hoping for a new normal that doesn't have as much stress as the current one does.

No comments: