Buy Makeup Geek products!

Wednesday 1 September 2021

Starting preschool

 I had such an emotional time the last few days thinking about my little baby girl.. She has grown up so mich that she already going to start her academic life! when did that happen? How is it that she isn't a baby any more? How did she reach this point where she will wake up early for the rest of her life..

I couldn't sleep last night thinking about all of this , but when the time came I hardly was able to think about anything but how poor e-learning is for little kids.. 

I am not going to go through the experience of what had happen so far in her school because I can only imagine this happening everywhere over and over...


My sweet little baby girl.. I wish this beginning is the start of an amazing life ahead .. love always.. Your mom..

No comments: